Author Topic: Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures  (Read 71158 times)

Offline Homebound

• Zombie Food
  • Don't forget, keep exploring the map!
    • View Profile
Just thought I'd pop in real quick and say hi. :P

I discovered CataDDA through a youtuber by the name of PlumpHelmetPunk, and just loved the concept of it and had to try it out for myself! I lost about a dozen or more characters already, but I'm currently in the middle of one of my best runs yet and having a blast.

Anyways, I hope to be seeing you around the forums! m.m
“Everything in life is just for a while.”

Offline Tase

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Bye!....

I'm back.

Guess that's a hiatus?

Just got bored of Cataclysm.

Offline HunterAlpha1

• Survivor
  • King Of Farts
    • View Profile
Yeah every game gets boring after awhile, you just need to learn how to pace yourself so you don't get burnt out. 
The king of farts has spoken, thank you very much sir I will proceed with my drug fueled rage against this book case
That would be a strange quote
"They've got us surrounded again, those poor bastards." - Abrams

Offline HunterAlpha1

• Survivor
  • King Of Farts
    • View Profile
Announcing a three month hiatus: 

Starting tonight I will be taking a three month hiatus from the computer/internet, as a personal challenge.  It'll be tough, as I'm a major internet addict. 

See y'all in June! 
The king of farts has spoken, thank you very much sir I will proceed with my drug fueled rage against this book case
That would be a strange quote
"They've got us surrounded again, those poor bastards." - Abrams

Offline AerialK7

• Survivor
  • Keter
    • View Profile
Perfect time to stop on 1069 posts. Yes. I have the mind of a child;-;
We lack the motion to move to the new beat.

Offline Clol7

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Hello there!

On-off player here, been playing since 0.1, according to the version numbers at least. Found the game through One F Jef, and left until 0.9, which I've had lots of FUN with. who knew C4 could blow up early by throwing it at a fence?

ajwilli1

Hello there!

On-off player here, been playing since 0.1, according to the version numbers at least. Found the game through One F Jef, and left until 0.9, which I've had lots of FUN with. who knew C4 could blow up early by throwing it at a fence?
Yeah make sure to drop the C4 when you set the timer also. I made that mistake and quit playing Cata up until now. Also welcome to the forum, hope you like it here.

Offline Pthalocy

• Global Moderator
  • Survivor
  • Babyfaced forum Janitor
    • View Profile
So I am back, more or less. This is the plan anyway.

The course I was taking was, while very educational, also horrendously difficult. Had I realized my marks were so bad that I didn't have enough room to improve them before the semester break, I would have dropped it in time to get refunded. As it stands I still owe money for the course despite not getting any credit for it nor last term's half.

Ah well. You win some, you lose some. My campus bus pass is still good until well into April and it's applicable for use as a regular bus pass. Score.

I'll mark when I'm present in irc but I have a lot of other stuff going on in life that isn't school, so I may well still idle a lot. We'll play it by ear and see how things go.
Quote from: Rivet
We accept him, we accept him. One of us, one of us. Gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Offline AerialK7

• Survivor
  • Keter
    • View Profile
-snip-
* AerialK7 is extremely glad to have Edmund back:D

Offline AerialK7

• Survivor
  • Keter
    • View Profile
I think I need to take another break again. The last few days have been shit and I need to clear my mind. Ill see ya when I see ya.

Offline Pthalocy

• Global Moderator
  • Survivor
  • Babyfaced forum Janitor
    • View Profile
So as it turns out, I'm still doin' lotsa stuff everywhere so I'm on the forums and irc when everyone's like, asleep and stuff.

Might be easier to get in contact with my via forum private messages than irc, for anyone who's actually looking for me or something.

Unrelated, I hope things turn for the better soon, Aerial.
Quote from: Rivet
We accept him, we accept him. One of us, one of us. Gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Offline deadmerits

• Survivor
  • Silence is golding.
    • View Profile
I'm back, after more than a month of no internet at home. I will never leave you again.
All Hailz The C:DDA Dev Team.

Offline uncle.kat

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Hi, I'm new here.

<insert general Anonymous Alcoholics "Hi uncle Kat" here>

and 've been playing this game for months. Love it. I also love roleplaying, driving cars and animals. Yes, driving animals. I also love video games, but Cataclysm is one of the best games I've ever played. If I could only wish for something, it would be a fighting system from Dwarf Fortress adventure mode.

ajwilli1

I also love roleplaying
Welcome Cataclysm burdened soul, welcome to your destiny.

Anyway come join us at my RP Frost, or one of HS's RP's.

Offline Mad Jackal

• Zombie Food
  • Suspended in Gaffa
    • View Profile
Leaving for a little while, starting tomorrow. I need to get some stuff straightened out. I'll be back in a couple of weeks, maybe a month.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:05:53 AM by Mad Jackal »