Author Topic: Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures  (Read 63654 times)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Hi, carefull I hear THAT guy is around here....
    • View Profile
Hello, welcome to the forum proper.
A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses, dynamite and other fused items. This makes it the source of raging fires and destruction, and the ignition of beautiful displays of pyrotechnics and many beneficial flames as well a pranksters tool.
hey.... whats that hissing sound.

Offline Pthalocy

• Global Moderator
  • Survivor
  • Babyfaced forum Janitor
    • View Profile
I keep on forgetting to sign in and check out what's new. Interests have moved on, and the fact every time I take a peek at this there's more PM's in my inbox about endless spammers is just dampening any sense of fun. I think I would rather not moderate.

This isn't a complete hiatus but I'm really not around very much either, so why pretend like I'm here? Apologies to anyone bummed to see me 'go', but I've been gone-ish for months anyway. I like you folks a lot! And this bums me out a bit. Game discussion just ain't doin' it for me. Please take care, as always.
Quote from: Rivet
We accept him, we accept him. One of us, one of us. Gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
    • You can see my drawings here!
Good luck, Pth! You are of the best around here. Have fun outside the forums!

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Don't be a stranger ^.^
A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses, dynamite and other fused items. This makes it the source of raging fires and destruction, and the ignition of beautiful displays of pyrotechnics and many beneficial flames as well a pranksters tool.

Offline Rivet

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • C:DDA Developer
    • View Profile
    • Rivet's Git profile
Well miss you, Pthalocy!
“No! I must kill the demons” she shouted
The radio said “No, Rivet. You are the demons”
And then Rivet was a zombie.

Offline Mad Jackal

• Zombie Food
  • Suspended in Gaffa
    • View Profile
Back again. Who knows for how long this time.

Offline AdonaiJr

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Just want to say that... I'm always around, reading every post, but rarely replying. You guys rock!

Offline DeclanFrost

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Hello again, somewhat nontoxic community! I'm back from finals, and am glad to be out of the woods (not yet,  actually, just not worried anymore). I'll get back to cdda next week!
Ironically there are more pimps in garages than wrenches.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Hello again, somewhat nontoxic community! I'm back from finals, and am glad to be out of the woods (not yet,  actually, just not worried anymore). I'll get back to cdda next week!

SOMEWHAT NON TOXIC?!?!?! You Newb get gud b4 I skull _____ ____ #*$@&^$& your #$&%^ mom with ***** BLEEEEEEEEp

there, I think we were under our toxicity quota for 'somewhat' non toxic, so I bumbed it up from 'mostly nontoxic'

Welcome back ^.^

Offline Aloe

• Zombie Food
  • *| | 2.5 L canteen of herbal tea*
    • View Profile
Aloe there~ I'm new to the forums but not new to Cayaclysm DDA. I've been playing it for a few years now-- on and off, and am quite fond of the game. I've idly browsed the forums for long enough that I felt I might as well make an account to participate.

Even though I know the mechanics fairly well, I'm not a minmaxer or anything like that. I don't mind talking strategy or anything, but I tend to approach things from a slightly more in-character perspective and find that sort of thing the most fun part of the game along with the customization, building, and the wide variety of... unorthodox solutions to various issues the game offers.

I'm fond of tea, oversized sweaters, cuddles, and zombie genocide.
Carved onto the *| | 2.5L canteen of herbal tea* is: Tea Goddess

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
Welcome, dude! Just saying, if that drawing in your pic is actually yours, i'd tell you to take a peek in Draw Your Cataclysms. I love having artists around!

Offline Aloe

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Welcome, dude! Just saying, if that drawing in your pic is actually yours, i'd tell you to take a peek in Draw Your Cataclysms. I love having artists around!

It's actually a gift from a good friend of mine! I do art as well, though; I actually like using C:DDA characters for figure sketching practice, but I'm not confident enough to post much online yet :x

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
It's alright, man! You are always welcome to post though! If you need any help, just tell.

Offline Aloe

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
It's alright, man! You are always welcome to post though! If you need any help, just tell.

Not a guy, but thank you! I appreciate it! I'll probably just post some really simple comics soonish (My tablet is being really dumb right now and I need to fix it first) - I'm a bit more confident posting silly little things like that than actual... shivers... Effort.

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
Oops! Should have checked!