Author Topic: Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures  (Read 70100 times)

Offline Eisen

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
It's me, Rookie, back from the dead for the third time now. Been playing on/off since 2013 iirc.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
welcome back.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline End Transmission

• NPC
  • Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo..
    • View Profile
    • End Transmission Games
Oh, um, now that I've made like 20 posts elsewhere um...hi. I'm Devon. Resuming Cataclysm DDA addiction after being clean since November of '15. On and off addict since '13 or earlier.
Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash, and Captain Dallas - are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Ah. A common theme.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
Well due to bad blood between me and the GitHub interface, I'm no longer going to send code in to the project. See you around.
The hollow earth and the Dyson sphere share an origin? Do some research

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Those who still fight shall avenge you... not me, cuz you know I took one look and ran but... those who fight.

Offline TheKobold

• Survivor
  • A mischievous little draconic bastard
    • View Profile
I'm back. I'm nobody but I'm still back!!!

Offline Zaweri Runewright

• Survivor
  • Nigel Tonberry.
    • View Profile
Swiggity swooty

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
hello

Offline NuG

• NPC
    • View Profile
Just found this thread and am here to say hello! I'm kind of new around here and have been playing CDDA for a few months now. I started playing right around the same time I registered for this forum, give or take. I have really been enjoying the game and the chance to browse here, reddit, and github as well and see all the great ideas and see the game evolve, even in the short time I've been playing. May luck be on your side fellow survivors!

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
^.^ seen you around a few times and figured out that your new to the forum/game but never said anyhing *much shame* Welcome to the community

Offline NuG

• NPC
    • View Profile
^.^ seen you around a few times and figured out that your new to the forum/game but never said anyhing *much shame* Welcome to the community

Thanks! Yeah I've kinda hinted at being a new player in a few posts, didn't realize there was an introduction thread... better late than never I guess :).

Oh and Vernon is my IRL name.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 08:38:56 PM by NuG »

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Well, its not like this thread is an official welcome thread, more just a place for people to keep other regulars from worrying about them when they go missing for a while.

Offline DemAvalon

• Zombie Food
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
Hi forum!

I likewise did not know there was an introduction thread, I'm new here (this should be my fourth post) but I have been playing Cata DDA for a year or two now, I never thought of joining the forum though (I'm pretty shy) but about three months ago I thought "you know what I will join!", but then every time I tried I got an error ; _ ; , Until two days ago when, trying yet again it worked! :D.

I don't know if whatever was the problem was fixed or not, or if the Elder gods just took pity on me. whatever the case I'm glad I can be part of this community now (even if I don't contribute much ^^ ; (or at all º_º; ) ).
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
<.<  :D yep 4th post confirmed. welcome to the forum. Again not like its an official thread or anything, just one among thousands. Not even pinned in place.