Author Topic: Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures  (Read 67885 times)

Offline Eisen

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
It's me, Rookie, back from the dead for the third time now. Been playing on/off since 2013 iirc.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
welcome back.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline End Transmission

• Zombie Food
  • Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo..
    • View Profile
    • End Transmission Games
Oh, um, now that I've made like 20 posts elsewhere um...hi. I'm Devon. Resuming Cataclysm DDA addiction after being clean since November of '15. On and off addict since '13 or earlier.
Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash, and Captain Dallas - are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Ah. A common theme.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
Well due to bad blood between me and the GitHub interface, I'm no longer going to send code in to the project. See you around.
Inactive.

If you have questions about my posts, send me a PM.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Those who still fight shall avenge you... not me, cuz you know I took one look and ran but... those who fight.