Author Topic: Coming and Going thread - Say hi, say bye. For new people, hiatuses, departures  (Read 71156 times)

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
Thanks!, I try to be on the IRC, working on my shyness, this community seems really friendly ^ ^ I'm glad I can be a part of it.
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
^.^ I feel like I only play the game at this point to validate staying in the community :P
Kevin and the rest of the team work hard to make sure rowdy and aggressive people don't stay long.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
I may come back soon. I'm just stopping by to make sure you're all ok.
Quote from: Jarlaxle
All hail our new Over(powered) Lord TheFlame52
Quote from: Arek_PL
THEY CAN DAMAGE FLAME! WE ARE DOOMED!
Quote from: Jakers
Oh Marloss Man, you and your unstoppable rampages throughout the world.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
long as marloss man holds the flame of hope we all strive on.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Funkmeister

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Got cataclysm about a week  ago and decided to join the forums. Call me Funk, call me Meister, but most of all call me ze FM. Er, please.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
but most of all call me ze FM.

F...M?, you would not by any chance know an AM would you?, because I hate that guy, always harping about how much he HATES everything and every one.

Welcome to the forums!, I'm new here myself (much more than I would have liked... (ಠ_ಠ ) Litppunk will probably show up later to greet you as well, seems to be his duty here :P
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
man it's a blast from the past being reminded that AM/FM radio still exists.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Heh What? im Awake! I wasn't sleeping at the greeting desk *wipes drool into desk* I was looking for where my mouse fell off.... one of the batter'ys rolled under here somewhere......
 Its a southerner's duty to always provide said hospitality. Hosnesty it should be called midwest hospitality these days....

@Zed FM
Anyways. Welcome to the forum. ^.^ look forward to seeing you around. Take everything that Litppunk guy says with a grain of salt. He means well but is frequently corrected by those that actually know the code, or just life in general. Also thanks for your services in this dire time. *looks at the shambling dead* Keep the music playing in all our hearts.

Offline Funkmeister

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
@Dem:  AM? Oh THAT guy, last time I saw him he was messing with his figurines, pretending they were his captives or something. Think I saw a sad blob on their desk.

I will say this now, I play the game with zed evolution turned off. I don't want to walk into town to only get flying elbow'd by seventeen angry hulks, with two shockers throwing up special effect lightning.

Offline BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Survivor
  • What could possibly go wrong....
    • View Profile
I have a few things to do IRL for a few months, so I'm not going to be posting here much. Bye!
The hollow earth and the Dyson sphere share an origin? Do some research

Offline Eliijahh

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Hi guys, I've been lurking this forums for a while, now changed my mind would like to contribute to development a little bit as well. (the world of github is now clear to me).

So very shortly hello everyone, and thank you for being part (active and inactive) to this very cool community :P

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Hi Eliijahh. Welcome to the forum. Higher concentrations of good folk like you make it too worth staying to ever leave permanently. :)

Offline Nodus

• Zombie Food
  • All the Kings horses, and all the Kings men.
    • View Profile
    • Feel free to add me on Steam!
Seemingly have this weird internal clock that brings me back to these forums yearly, every October.
Good to see there's been loads of changes added in the experimental builds, keep having this fear I'll return after a couple of months to find that I have the most recent build and that it's no longer continued.

In short, thanks to all of you beautiful people that actually contribute, share ideas, and make the game grow tastier even today, 3 years later.
I love you strangers.

-Nodus
Only in the Ancient Legends it is stated, that one day an Undead shall be chosen to leave the Undead Asylum, in pilgrimage, to the land of Ancient Lords, Lordran.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Seemingly have this weird internal clock that brings me back to these forums yearly, every October.
Good to see there's been loads of changes added in the experimental builds, keep having this fear I'll return after a couple of months to find that I have the most recent build and that it's no longer continued.

In short, thanks to all of you beautiful people that actually contribute, share ideas, and make the game grow tastier even today, 3 years later.
I love you strangers.

-Nodus

In the top 10 of most updated projects, Think that might be top 5. would be difficult to die.

Offline nickspaceman

• NPC
    • View Profile
hello again! just got back into the game not long ago and thought I'd say hello again.
i'm a weirdo, don't mind me