Author Topic: Needful things (simple additions to improve the game)  (Read 628465 times)

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
Re: Needful things (simple additions to improve the game)
« Reply #3690 on: August 11, 2017, 03:28:01 PM »
As I recall, disassembling large fire extinguishers provide steel jerrycans.

There is in fact a plastic barrel as well: the 30 gallon barrel, though you need like 8 fabrication for it, and several plastic jerrycans.
Normally I find it really weird that you need different containers to make other containers. But considering our plastic mold is made of 4 plastic bowls I can imagine its not that good at making really big things.

Speaking of which either plastic body armor of some kind or a solid plastic plate that you can either mount on your vehicle or use in the mbr vest. Either way not very good against cutting damage but pretty good against bashing damage.

Offline Azrad

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: August 14, 2017, 10:45:28 AM »
Vehicle-mounted washing machine. Acts as a container; load up on filthy items, have some soap/detergent and a source of water nearby, then activate the thing and boom - pile of clean clothing.
Strawberry Surprise: it's a meal, drink, morale booster, painkiller, ethanol burner fuel, and coping mechanism in one gulp!

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: August 14, 2017, 03:57:40 PM »
Vehicle-mounted washing machine. Acts as a container; load up on filthy items, have some soap/detergent and a source of water nearby, then activate the thing and boom - pile of clean clothing.
Or I could be in one of your vehichle tanks.

Offline Valiant

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: August 15, 2017, 07:00:33 PM »
Working on this for some time. Unfortunately, I have problems code-wise at the moment, and I think I need help from anyone more qualified to finish it.