Author Topic: What are you currently playing ? (Mandatory topic)  (Read 79308 times)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Hi, carefull I hear THAT guy is around here....
    • View Profile
Re: What are you currently playing ? (Mandatory topic)
« Reply #795 on: January 25, 2017, 01:40:38 PM »
I keep forgetting the name of a game someone posted here. Its a stranded on an island craft survival game. thesaurus is inexplicably useless despite the name being a 1 word named game synonymous with stranded/marooned. Why is that word so hard to remember?!?!?!
A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses, dynamite and other fused items. This makes it the source of raging fires and destruction, and the ignition of beautiful displays of pyrotechnics and many beneficial flames as well a pranksters tool.
hey.... whats that hissing sound.

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
    • You can see my drawings here!
« Reply #796 on: January 26, 2017, 05:42:07 AM »
You got one of the words right! But you need to add "deep" after that word. There you will find the game you want. It's a two word game name!

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 26, 2017, 12:48:24 PM »
just finished replaying Deus Ex Human Revolution. This time i just did a leisure play, exploring as much as i could. I am damn amazed at how well the game captures a dystopian alternate history , spent lots of time just listening to random dialogues between non-essential NPCs, watching news and reading lore.  Even though the player is given the illusion of choice until the end, this detracts nothing from an absolutely amazing story.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Hi, carefull I hear THAT guy is around here....
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: January 26, 2017, 06:55:57 PM »
Nah, I found it  it was wayward. I remember it having a better name. A very simple but fun rougue-like.you get some minor benefits from previous play if they met certain milestones too, which is nice. Plus you get to keep all your recipes. Its basically mandatory that you find a wooded area though, or your survival time is seriously limited by your ability to make fire. Palm trees do not give all the needed ingredients. Namely twigs/branches which are needed to make kindling/tinder. Also you can't replant palms in any fashion, no saplings or such. The only other oboxious bit I can think of, is that backpack item is broken, especially in that putting a raft in will make it so you have to carry the raft while rowing it. meaning you can't hold much else. Pouch works fine for some reason though.
A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses, dynamite and other fused items. This makes it the source of raging fires and destruction, and the ignition of beautiful displays of pyrotechnics and many beneficial flames as well a pranksters tool.
hey.... whats that hissing sound.