Author Topic: What are you currently playing ? (Mandatory topic)  (Read 93076 times)

Offline Coolthulhu

• Contributor
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: What are you currently playing ? (Mandatory topic)
« Reply #810 on: July 16, 2017, 08:17:48 AM »
Tried Aven Colony demo - it's Tropico in space, but with less charm

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: July 20, 2017, 05:59:45 PM »
tried "the end is nigh" recently, made it 28 minutes before refunding, i hate platformers though so not really a surprise.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline Walegrin

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: July 21, 2017, 04:01:55 AM »
Opinions on 'Axu'?  It looks interesting......

Offline Coolthulhu

• Contributor
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 04, 2017, 05:30:27 AM »
Lethis Path of progress - clone of Zeus/Pharaoh/Emperor series, but with more crashes and horrible Tumblr artstyle and descriptions
Settlers 6 - probably the least fun I've had with a Settlers game
Tangledeep - roguelike with generic SNES RPG artstyle and abilities that manage to be less interesting than "fireball" and "heal"

Offline TheKobold

• Survivor
  • A mischievous little draconic bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 04, 2017, 08:57:10 AM »
This, Rim world, and Minecraft.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 16, 2017, 04:25:13 PM »
PC: This, Kongregate stuff, Streets of rogue (thanks for that guys), need to order a controller so my Bro can play WITH me, oh the lovely chaos that will ensue.

Mobile: Cartoon Wars 3 (has that obnoxious power creep problem but otherwise a decent wast of time), Age of Strategy (OH upgrades I want to waste time getting to!)

Xbox 360: the newer Tomb Raiders. The first one felt like a breath of fresh air, but the second one felt.... like too much of the same? Can't place it but it was sort of disappointing.

Battlefield 4, miss the TG community...... maybe since I'm less busy I can get back in with them now... last I heard my squad was adamant I get my position back as Squad leader when I return....

Anyone here interested in being recruited? Its a solid community that spans multiple platforms, games, and continents
Tactical Gaming
recruiter: Tetchyhyperion5

Please feel free to PM me any questions, or if you want teammate sometime.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:28:48 PM by Litppunk »
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 16, 2017, 04:47:43 PM »
finished Tiranny a few days ago. Unlike PoE, it kept me playing till the end, and it was the story/plot that kept me doing that. Gameplay wasnt bad at all too.

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 27, 2017, 02:06:53 AM »
Got back into modded Minecraft. I'm playing with a few magic/exploration mods. I think I might come back to Cataclysm after I beat the giant boss at the end of one of the mods.
Quote from: Jarlaxle
All hail our new Over(powered) Lord TheFlame52
Quote from: Arek_PL
THEY CAN DAMAGE FLAME! WE ARE DOOMED!
Quote from: Jakers
Oh Marloss Man, you and your unstoppable rampages throughout the world.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 28, 2017, 05:57:51 PM »
Got back into modded Minecraft. I'm playing with a few magic/exploration mods. I think I might come back to Cataclysm after I beat the giant boss at the end of one of the mods.

wow small world I just got back into it as well, now that I have a computer that can handle it again.

Apoc games has alot of good servers. They tend to run  heavily customized packs that blend well. Bungied hub world you can use to jump between the various servers (agrarian skies, vanilla and several others that escape me, including their custom pack which includes several machine mods, magic mods and blending between them. AE can attatch to everything including blood magic) lots of mod presence to keep griefing and the like down, which helps keep it more mature like here.

I think Tactical Gaming also has minecraft groups, and there a tight nit community spanning several platforms.

If either peek your inttrest let em know I sent you ^.^

Finally got Rim world too. SOOOO nice.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 28, 2017, 08:27:06 PM »
NEVER MIND, a bug deleted my entire inventory, all my levels, my ender chest full of shulker boxes, everything. It was like I had never played. I'm going to play Cataclysm now.
Quote from: Jarlaxle
All hail our new Over(powered) Lord TheFlame52
Quote from: Arek_PL
THEY CAN DAMAGE FLAME! WE ARE DOOMED!
Quote from: Jakers
Oh Marloss Man, you and your unstoppable rampages throughout the world.

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: August 31, 2017, 08:30:30 PM »
be warned, this is far from out (also i didn't feel it warrants a new thread hence posting it here) and is nothing but a trailer for now, but god dayum, i am excite, son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBLoffoZLH8

gotta love the name of their engine "Falling Everything Engine", this has potential to be an awesome game, i always wished you could leverage the destructible levels of spelunky a lot more so a game that supposedly simulates every pixel physically is a solid do want.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline DemAvalon

• NPC
  • Through sheer magic I have registered on the forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: September 04, 2017, 10:59:36 AM »
Elona+ with ElonaCustom, just starting that third act, killed Siva of Destruction, just getting some things done and Lost Irva here I come!
"Oh Master, I don't do THOSE sorts of things♪..."

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: September 04, 2017, 04:23:20 PM »
Oh Noita does look neat. like a roguelike set inside a falling sands game. Can't wait to see what children that idea spawns.

Offline NuG

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: September 04, 2017, 05:05:04 PM »
I play FTL:AE at least once a day, along with a round or two of War Thunder and then a couple matches of Minion Matsers and then I usually play CDDA after all that.

Yesterday a played a bit of Kenshi, Rodina, Atomic Society, and Quest Hunter.. but was just checking them out, didn't play much more than the tutorial, a few minutes checking them out each.

Other games I've been playing are Rust, Starward Rogue, Enter the Gungeon, Starship Theory, Vagante, Stellar Tactics, oh AND RIMWORLD! can't forget that awesome game.

Uhmm I think I play too many, or is it not enough.. hrmm, games.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 04, 2017, 05:17:03 PM »
OH, yes the rimworld. Probably where Im headed back to when I get done checking CDDA threads for people who DARED to speak after me :P
Finally got a components bench, almost done with the last research, and am about to start ranging out to conquering those pesky pirates, instead of just mineral clumps and item stashes. The charge rifles help.

The starting map I got was just too perfect to be honest. May have to random next time or something. Starting in a mountain region with the top half a mountain and everything else chokepoints with a perfect alcove, that needs only two small walls is a bit too perfect.

But it did teach me the importance of kiting in Rimworld when I opened the no warning cryo chamber with a syther and a centipede. And how much better a wall is than a sandbag, or better yet a single sandbag next to a wall. Much cheaper on valuable iron *steel*