Author Topic: What are you currently playing ? (Mandatory topic)  (Read 89426 times)

Offline Coolthulhu

• Contributor
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: What are you currently playing ? (Mandatory topic)
« Reply #810 on: July 16, 2017, 08:17:48 AM »
Tried Aven Colony demo - it's Tropico in space, but with less charm

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: July 20, 2017, 05:59:45 PM »
tried "the end is nigh" recently, made it 28 minutes before refunding, i hate platformers though so not really a surprise.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline Walegrin

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: July 21, 2017, 04:01:55 AM »
Opinions on 'Axu'?  It looks interesting......

Offline Coolthulhu

• Contributor
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 04, 2017, 05:30:27 AM »
Lethis Path of progress - clone of Zeus/Pharaoh/Emperor series, but with more crashes and horrible Tumblr artstyle and descriptions
Settlers 6 - probably the least fun I've had with a Settlers game
Tangledeep - roguelike with generic SNES RPG artstyle and abilities that manage to be less interesting than "fireball" and "heal"

Offline TheKobold

• Survivor
  • A mischievous little draconic bastard
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: August 04, 2017, 08:57:10 AM »
This, Rim world, and Minecraft.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 16, 2017, 04:25:13 PM »
PC: This, Kongregate stuff, Streets of rogue (thanks for that guys), need to order a controller so my Bro can play WITH me, oh the lovely chaos that will ensue.

Mobile: Cartoon Wars 3 (has that obnoxious power creep problem but otherwise a decent wast of time), Age of Strategy (OH upgrades I want to waste time getting to!)

Xbox 360: the newer Tomb Raiders. The first one felt like a breath of fresh air, but the second one felt.... like too much of the same? Can't place it but it was sort of disappointing.

Battlefield 4, miss the TG community...... maybe since I'm less busy I can get back in with them now... last I heard my squad was adamant I get my position back as Squad leader when I return....

Anyone here interested in being recruited? Its a solid community that spans multiple platforms, games, and continents
Tactical Gaming
recruiter: Tetchyhyperion5

Please feel free to PM me any questions, or if you want teammate sometime.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 04:28:48 PM by Litppunk »
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline Ferodaktyl

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 16, 2017, 04:47:43 PM »
finished Tiranny a few days ago. Unlike PoE, it kept me playing till the end, and it was the story/plot that kept me doing that. Gameplay wasnt bad at all too.