Author Topic: HUGLAGHALGHALGHAL  (Read 632709 times)

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: HUGLAGHALGHALGHAL
« Reply #4920 on: October 17, 2017, 02:53:03 PM »
meh, text posts are cheating imo.

heck, i never actually bothered to play it, but the guys in our group who played vampire the masquerade redemption made dressing up, makeup and acting in character to preserve the masquerade mandatory, that's mainly why i never bothered to be fair, vampire is also not as interesting as something like Rifts where magic and sci-fi mix but magic is waning in power and decidedly on the way out.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline TooDAMNMuch

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: October 18, 2017, 03:27:26 PM »
double post cause if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
1. disassemble lockers 2. disassemble broken console in the southeast corner 3. you now have the materials to craft a metal funnel, 60L tank and a brazier 4. find a second shelter or rip another 60L out of a car 5. you now have infinite clean water
people ask THAT often.

Offline Theundyingcode

• NPC
  • Mutant Cyborg With a Nuclear Tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: October 18, 2017, 06:34:43 PM »
I play vampire at college.  Dressing up isn't mandatory but it dose make it more fun.

Mars is currently the only planet populated entirely by robots. Therefore Martian invasion is the same thing as the robots taking over.

Good judgement comes from experience.
And experience?
Well, that comes from poor judgement.