Author Topic: Dust's Stupid RP Bullshit Thread [Starting 15 Years Later]  (Read 12193 times)

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
  • There is a lack of cameras here.
    • View Profile
Re: Dust's Stupid RP Bullshit Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 10:08:26 PM »
Want the sequel videos?
Who says that you need to be good at games, anyway?

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
You know, I think I'd rather focus on slower paced, more character focused, freeform RPs.

If I started an RP, would you prefer Cataclysm or that 15 Years Later thing?
Occasional browser and player.

ajwilli1

You know, I think I'd rather focus on slower paced, more character focused, freeform RPs.

If I started an RP, would you prefer Cataclysm or that 15 Years Later thing?
I'd go with 15 Years there Dusty.

Offline Dec

• Survivor
  • Have You Seen the Yellow Sign?
    • View Profile
15 Years.
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
Cool! So i can't upload the book now, but there are 3 major groups: herders, villagers, and skavvies. Herders are like nomadic hunter-gatherers. Villagers build small, permanent communities. Skavvies go into cities to scavenge and trade stuff. I was thinking we'd play a band of skavvies.

Offline Dec

• Survivor
    • View Profile
I wanna be a guy who has an inexhaustible source of random knives after he looted like three knife stores.
But he wouldn't use much else, or be good at much else.
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
It won't really be an action packed RP since the only real threats are Mixi, the enviroment, and other people.

There's also two other groups. Bikers/Gangers are exactly what they sound like, the big tough bullies. They also do mercenary work. The Tested are a cult that think Mixi is some sort of divine wrath, and they also have the only real cure for Mixi. It helps since they purposely infect themselves with it.

Mixi is really nasty, by the way.

Offline Dec

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Well, I mean he can do knife-related misc skills and some knife combat when it comes to that.

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
So anyone interested in 15 Years Later should read the first part of this, it has all the lore stuff you need to know like the origin of Mixi and the important groups. Of course, we don't have to go exactly by the book's lore.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oz8721qryc78gu8/15%20Years%20Later.pdf

So my idea for the group was that we're a band of Skavvies from all walks of life, and we've all either left our original groups, they've been killed, we were kicked out, whatever. Now we've sort of banded together based on that to form our own little patchwork group and to make our way in the post-Mixi world.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 07:18:20 PM by Inquisitor Dust »

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
    • View Profile

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
~snip~
I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE FULL LIFE
THE FULL LIFE CHOSE ME
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
    • View Profile

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
So anyone interested in 15 Years Later should read the first part of this, it has all the lore stuff you need to know like the origin of Mixi and the important groups. Of course, we don't have to go exactly by the book's lore.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/oz8721qryc78gu8/15%20Years%20Later.pdf

So my idea for the group was that we're a band of Skavvies from all walks of life, and we've all either left our original groups, they've been killed, we were kicked out, whatever. Now we've sort of banded together based on that to form our own little patchwork group and to make our way in the post-Mixi world.

(click to show/hide)
OKAY FORREST CHECK IT

Offline Dec

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Yeah, looks cool.

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
HEY KIDS, HAVE A CHARACTER SHEET FOR 15 YEARS LATER

Really, only the first batch of questions in mandatory.
(click to show/hide)