Author Topic: Dust's Stupid RP Bullshit Thread [Starting 15 Years Later]  (Read 11317 times)

Offline Nickboom

• Survivor
  • Nickboom 2: The Return of the Nickboom
    • View Profile
Calling heavy~

What is your name?
Name's Nick
What do you look like? I'm Tall, Strong, Big, got short shaggy black hair, and muddy green eyes.
What do you wear? A normal t-shirt with a leather jacket and cargo pants, boots. (The Jacket has the logo of an old gang thats not around any more)
What do you know? Weapons, Guns, Hunting, Music (Extremely into music before Mixi used as an escape)
What are you good at? Shooting, Fighting, Hunting, Music
What kind of equipment do you carry? A SKS with 30 rounds, a Doublebarrel shotgun with 15 slugs, my good old Machete (The same machete he used to kill some of his family.) Respirator
How old were you when Mixi came? 13 (Fairly old for survival)
Where did you live?Lived in New York for a while before we moved to Europe for some shittastic reason.
What was your family like? Abusive, Shitty, Poor (Family was full of drunks that refused to take care of the...things they produced)
How did your family die? Mostly the Mixi a little me. (He killed some of his family)
How did being orphaned effect you? It made life glorious I could do what ever I wanted.
How long were you alone? 1 Month (He found a young girl who he decided to adopt as his own early on.)
Who are your friends? The ones who dont piss me off. His Daughter
How do you live? If I want something I take it. (Will kill people for there things however he tries to stay on the good side of higher powers)
Do you care about morality? Nope~
What are your supernatural beliefs? Does it matter at all? (Had no religion to start isnt going to now)
What are your relationships like? I like tough people, the ones who arent afraid to do what needs to be done. (He likes tough women who he will see on equal terms however he might abuse weaker ones.)
What do you do for fun? Kill things. (Bloodlust)
What frightens you the most? Losing my guns. Losing his Daughter
What gives you hope? Finding a good base to call my own
How do you feel about the dead? I miss my own, fuck the rest.
What do you want? More guns, followers, and bullets.
What's your greatest vice? I'll admit I might like violence a bit too much. Overprotective of his Daughter.
What's your greatest strength? Nothing fucking gets to me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 04:28:50 AM by Nickboom »
"Forrest's snuggle meter is running low. Jacklyn will have to get aggressive."

Offline Dec

• Survivor
  • Have You Seen the Yellow Sign?
    • View Profile
What is you name? Carver....just call me Carver.

What do you look like? I'm pretty tall, I guess. Above average, if you will. Straight black hair. Cut it every chance I get, doesn't look good long. Sorta just curls up. Sky-blue eyes, those run through my family.

What do you wear? I don't change my outfit much. My brother's brown leather overcoat thing, got a hood and all. Makes me feel kinda badass, with the look and all. A nice gas mask, our family had it before....the....you know. Same ratty old jeans I've worn for years, and these old hiking boots I traded a herder for a while ago.

What do you know? Not much about the old world, that's for sure. My brother taught me some first aid, and how to move all quiet like, so people can't hear you coming. I dunno how much I'll be using that though.

What are you good at? One thing I'm really good at is using a knife. I dunno, they...just interest me. No way to explain it. Ever since I looted an old blade store, always had a few on hand. And like I said, keeping quiet. Just light on my feet, is all.

What kind of equipment do you carry? My brother's pistol, for one. It looks pretty cool, it's one of those big hunting ones, with the scope and everything. He, uh.....didn't use it to hunt. Not animals at least. But anyways, I found a few of those.....syrettes, the morphine things, in an old hospital. I used a few....for.....I was bored, okay? And, knives. I found a lotta of old pocket knives. Always keep a few on hand.

How old were you when Mixi came? Four. Barely talking, and I was already in some sorta fucking Armageddon. My brother helped me through most of it. He......he provided. That's all I'm saying.

Where did you live? Pfft, can't even remember the name.

What was your family like? Mom and Dad were good people, apparently. My older brother, Dustin.....he was.......I'm not talking about him.

How did your family die? My parents went early. Wasn't even the Mixi, was two crazy rioters breaking in. They stabbed them. Dustin....he shot both of them.With dad's gun. He....died later. When I was twelve.

How did being orphaned affect you? Who the fuck do you think you are, asking questions like this?

How long were you alone? I wasn't, until I was twelve. Dustin cared for me, till he kicked the bucket. And even then, I wasn't alone or anything. I drifted, hanging with a few Herders here, some Skavvies here. You know.

Who are your friends? I don't have many. I keep a few close contacts spread out, though. There's....uh....Oscar, this Herder, and his people, they helped me out of a jam....and I used to know a Biker, Samson, he was actually a pretty chill guy. Those were, um...sorta my only two closer friends since Mixi.

How do you live? Well, I'm a Skavvie right now. When I was with Dustin, we rolled with some Bikers....but I don't wanna talk about that. Oscar let me live with him and his Herders for a while, but...I wasn't liking the Herder lifestyle, I guess.

What are your supernatural beliefs? Well, I respect those who believe that kinda stuff, but I don't buy into it.

What are your relationships like? I've only had one serious relationship. One of Oscar's people. She was great....just.....I dunno, man, like I said, I don't like being a Herder. Besides her, let's just say I'm surprised I'm not taking care of quite a few children. A buncha short flings, if you catch my drift.

What do you do for fun? Well.....I know I like a good drink. But besides that, knife tricks, and......well, that's it.

What frightens you the most? To be honest, not much besides the normal things. Death, pain, loss, all that. You know.

What gives you hope? That there's still a chance for me to have a normal life. Shit's messed up, and I've contributed my fair share to the fucked up things of this world, but, I could still.....I dunno, be a good guy, I guess. Help people out, make a difference.

How do you feel about the dead? Well, that depends on how the dead felt about me. When they were alive, that is. If it was some crazy Biker coming at me with a bat, he can burn in hell, for all I care. But if some Herder dies of Mixi, I just feel......sorry, I guess.

What do you want? This must sound like some cliche bullshit....at least that's what Dustin said....but I just wanna enjoy myself. You know? Live. Have fun. Not die, preferably.

What's your greatest vice? I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a.....I sin, I guess is how Dustin would put it. If I can, I have a drink every once in a while. If I have some extra morphine, no one's hurt, stuff like that, well I might just have some fun. And, hey, we all know those Herder girls are to die for.

What's your greatest strength? Not sure. I mean, I'm pretty loyal, I wouldn't go stabbing someone in the back, and I can fight. But I don't really....you know, excel at anything.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:43:14 AM by Forrest »
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
Just remember, this gonna be slower paced and more about the characters. No dice-y shenanigans. Well, maybe some.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:25:54 PM by Inquisitor Dust »
Occasional browser and player.

Offline Jakers

• Survivor
  • Surviving - With Class!
    • View Profile
    • Lone - My illustrated suggestion game.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
Also have a map of the UK because England.

This'll probably take place in the south, near London and Brighton and all that.
I have never been to the UK.

gtaguy

What is your name? Tilda
What do you look like? Tall, brunette with long hair. Blue left eye and green right.
What do you wear? White t shirt, olive jacket and olive cargo pants.
What do you know? Electronics and stuff.
What are you good at? Finding hidden things.
What kind of equipment do you carry? Binoculars
How old were you when Mixi came? 10
Where did you live? Dunno
What was your family like? Dis functional
How did your family die? A self inflicted firefight
How did being orphaned effect you? Made me reclusive and shy.
How long were you alone? 7 years
Who are your friends? Nick
How do you live? Very carefully
Do you care about morality? Yes, very much so.
What are your supernatural beliefs? That once we die our consciousness spreads out into the universe, and that consciousness is a byproduct of our brains being quantum computers.
What are your relationships like? Very protected
What do you do for fun? Design machines
What frightens you the most? The Dark
What gives you hope? A better world.
How do you feel about the dead? They're living better now.
What do you want? A giant battle truck and some friends.
What's your greatest vice? Very honor bound
What's your greatest strength? The ability to think outside of the box and come up with interesting solutions to problems.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:04:49 AM by gtaguy »

Offline Dec

• Survivor
    • View Profile
I dunno about you guys, but I had fun with this sheet.
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
AJ, did you read the PDF? https://www.dropbox.com/s/oz8721qryc78gu8/15%20Years%20Later.pdf

Also, this takes place in England, thus the map.

Also why does everyone have to be boring brutal "there's no good in the apocalypse" types :(
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:23:01 AM by Inquisitor Dust »

Offline Dec

• Survivor
    • View Profile
That's not me.....

Offline Nickboom

• Survivor
  • Nickboom 2: The Return of the Nickboom
    • View Profile
(Thats my guy plus lets be honest I dont play guys like that often.)
"Forrest's snuggle meter is running low. Jacklyn will have to get aggressive."

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
That's not me.....
I know, but there are some people like that.

* Inquisitor Dust looks at Nickboom and AJ

Naw, but it's fine. It's just having more than one person like that can be a little boring, methinks.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:30:50 AM by Inquisitor Dust »

Offline Dec

• Survivor
    • View Profile
(Nick, I thought you always play guys like that....)

ajwilli1

[[FUCK! I'll be regular Self-Aware Mike, guess you have a point.... dick.]]

INSTEAD YOU GET PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE HIPPY MIKE!
Note: Hippy Mike was high while answering the questions. Should've elaborated on that, I forgot people don't have ESP

What is your name? My name is like, Mike Kilgore, Brah.
What do you look like? I have nice flowing long brown hair, a sexy-as-fuck face that's round, one of them Kurt Russell beards, and I say I'm very fit... and short. Genetics, we can't always be Jesus.
What do you wear? I usually wear nothing but my Hat and my Boxers, but I guess I, like. Normally wear a warm jacket, my Highway T-Shirt, some shoes and socks, and my Homer Simpson Boxers... these things are my lucky boxers man, don't hate on my boxers.
What do you know? I don't know, man. What do I know? *Laughs* Nah man, I'm just yankin' your chain. I know how to place traps, talk like I was Awesome McCool, and how to grow some killer pot.
What are you good at? Mainly humor and making excellent traps... I guess, like. I know how to shoot, but direct violence isn't my thing. I'm also pretty good at Video Games, I could kick your butt.
What kind of equipment do you carry? My homemade Claymores, my trap setting knife, a bag of "Awesome Sauce" [AKA: Weed], my Music Player loaded with that 70's Anti-War rock, and my 45. Revolver that doesn't have ammo, but like, I use it to threaten people.
How old were you when Mixi came? Shit... I was like 6, or something.
Where did you live? In my Van, it's killer. I even gotta Waterbed in it. Heheha.
What was your family like? My parents we're Hippies, man. They taught me the best things in life are *Counts on his fingers* Love, Peace, Happiness, Weed, Your Family, Your Friends, Love, Explosives, Alcohol, Weed, aaand. I think that's about it. But then again, my parents split on me when I was 5.
How did your family die? I don't know, they might still be alive. But they probably got killed by something cool.
How did being orphaned effect you? Well not much. I mainly stayed in this Van I found... smoking weed, growing weed, learning how to make bombs from this book I found *pulls a copy of Anarchists Cookbook off his dashboard*, and listening to 70's Rock.
How long were you alone? 10 Years, a cool group of Biker Dudes took me in. We had some fun, they liked me. But I had to split after I... accidentally kinda.... banged the Leaders Wife. But on the bright side, she was pretty smokin'.
Who are your friends? Everyone whose not trying to kill me.
How do you live? I already said, in my Van. I normally avoid the uncool people, I also make this weird trap that blows up deer but keeps the meat fresh, that's how I mainly get my food. It's pretty gnarly when it goes off though, guts go everywhere, and normally I end up in the "splash-zone" so I normally have to take a shower afterwords.
Do you care about morality? Yeah brah, Morality is like. What keeps us Human, y'know. My Parents taught me that.
What are your supernatural beliefs? Yeah, I've seen ghosts before... but I might've been tripping on acid.... those bikers were insane, but man did they love their PCP. But the ghost of Arnold Schwarzenegger, was pretty cool though.
What are your relationships like? Great. People love the Mike'ster.
What do you do for fun? Play videogames, get high, listen to music, that sort of thing
What frightens you the most? The Dark, Commies, having a bad trip, and Dubstep.
What gives you hope? When I meet people that are cool. Like me.
How do you feel about the dead? The wah? I guess they're cool... I guess.
What do you want? Some more Cheetos. I'm getting kinda hungry, ALSO! I want my parents, they're cool. And a better Van with an 8-Track system and a killer base... and for it to actually have tires. My van is on cinder-blocks, and only has a crappy DVD player.
What's your greatest vice? People say I don't take things seriously, and I need to stop being so High all the time, they also said that I tend to attract badnews with all my drugs.
What's your greatest strength? That I normally outwit anyone, I'm really likable, I think I'm funny, and that like, I have great taste in music. OH! Also I heard my traps... are... BADASS!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:44:38 AM by ajwilli1 »

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile

Offline Dec

• Survivor
    • View Profile
(Now I want this to start soon)