Which feature should get the most attention next?
- Air-Drops (will try to add "factions and licences" for a sort of "reputation system" to unlock better drops and care packages.)
- Chemical system (break it up into categorised and grouped raw chemicals, so no more "aspirin to Gasoline" sort of transformations. Chemicals will be grouped on if they are flammable, provide psychometric stimulation etc)
- 3D printing (will try to add more flexibility to the items to be created, and might make a "liquid metal" printer too increasing the usefulness of this feature by expanding it to make items and tools out of metals)
- Zero-point (if anyone finds these crazy yet powerful items fun I can create a few more, items with dual functionality or the ability to change one raw material into another for example.
- Make something new instead of refining the current features, leave comments and I'll do my best to work anything out :) I'm open to any and all suggestions
Total Members Voted: 100