Author Topic: Release candidate for 0.B  (Read 30352 times)

Rookie

Re: Release candidate for 0.B
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 06:46:05 AM »
I'm half guessing, but just pull the latest experimental.
Yup that wokred for me.

HOLY SHIT! I havent played  since stable 0.A and my mind is blown. So. Much. Content! Also I'm loving those sweet animations.  When I am home again over the weekend I would like to donate some money for all the achievements you had.
Please Accept PayPal.

Offline tivasyk

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
    • tivasyk@home (ukrainian)
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 09:41:58 AM »
HOLY SHIT! I havent played  since stable 0.A and my mind is blown. So. Much. Content! Also I'm loving those sweet animations.  When I am home again over the weekend I would like to donate some money for all the achievements you had.
Please Accept PayPal.
afaik paypal is accepted since… long ago =)

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 04:19:01 PM »
Woah. Damned be the guy who will make the changelog! But hooray!
Yea, I was home sick last Thursday, I spent a whole day just doing the changelog (about 8 hours)
Its like a fun family cookout, except your family is burning in flames while trying to eat you. -secretfire
I'm more excited than a survivor on meth and toast'ems. -Nighthawk
The the giant wasp is slammed through the zombie brute!

Void Space

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 04:33:32 PM »

Offline Wuzzy

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 09:08:59 PM »
I paste the (possibily primarily?) changelog here. I removed some changes which I consider to be spoilers. It is safe to say that a lot of new monsters and creatures have been added.

Here you go:
(click to show/hide)

Here you find the current full changelog (with spoilers).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 02:54:24 AM by Wuzzy »

Offline Ahk

• Zombie Food
  • Drill towards the heavens
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2014, 02:48:43 AM »
I hunger for a release...I need this. I want to inject C:DDA into my veins. That sweet high...IT IS SO STRONG....I need this inside me

That is all XD
I'm here to kick Zed and chew paper wrapper with chewing gum(1)(10) and I'm all out of paper wrapper with chewing gum.

Offline tivasyk

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2014, 05:27:13 AM »
I hunger for a release...I need this. I want to inject C:DDA into my veins. That sweet high...IT IS SO STRONG....I need this inside me
try injeting xperimental trash, it's quite strong and let's you live till the refined stuff is released. beware though, it's quite… hmm, habit-forming though =D

Offline Ahk

• Zombie Food
  • Drill towards the heavens
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2014, 05:49:17 AM »
try injeting xperimental trash, it's quite strong and let's you live till the refined stuff is released. beware though, it's quite… hmm, habit-forming though =D
I'm a man with the affliction of attachment, I dont dare play the Experimentals for fear of putting many hours into a chara, and then boom, game crashing bug. My tiny heart would not be able to bear it...I need a Stable Release. This is my drug
I'm here to kick Zed and chew paper wrapper with chewing gum(1)(10) and I'm all out of paper wrapper with chewing gum.

Offline tivasyk

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2014, 07:51:14 AM »
I'm a man with the affliction of attachment, I dont dare play the Experimentals for fear of putting many hours into a chara, and then boom, game crashing bug. My tiny heart would not be able to bear it...I need a Stable Release. This is my drug
funny enough this (running into bugs and fear of loosing the char or his base) is exactly what forced me to switch to experimentals =/ they worked fine and suddenly i had access to tons of new stuff. i'm not sure i'll want to give it up even once the 0.B is released. hence the joke in my answer.

Offline Abbysynth

• NPC
  • nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2014, 01:12:58 PM »

It's only called "stable" because it's not updated. It typically isn't really better than the experimentals, due to old bugs being caught later that weren't fixed by "Stable 0.A". I've never had any game-ending crashes in experimentals, but then again not many of my characters last for many hours.
Moving past this underbrush is slow! x5
The dog triggers a land mine!
From the north you hear an explosion!
The dog dies!
McKinley Lugo, Bandit shoots the dog.

Offline TheFlame52

• Survivor
  • Forumite Summoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2014, 01:23:43 PM »
I've had game-crashing bugs, but I make frequent backups so they aren't game-ending.
Quote from: Jarlaxle
All hail our new Over(powered) Lord TheFlame52
Quote from: Arek_PL
THEY CAN DAMAGE FLAME! WE ARE DOOMED!
Quote from: Jakers
Oh Marloss Man, you and your unstoppable rampages throughout the world.

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
    • You can see my drawings here!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2014, 02:36:46 PM »
I had many game crashing bugs but i was not using the lasty-last. Gonna try it when i finish my current play!

Void Space

« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2014, 01:17:23 AM »
Can you guys put zombie door smashing back in for this release? Pretty sure Whales had that, like, four years ago lol

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2014, 07:56:55 AM »
Dude chill, things break, it's part of the process.  I was already working on it without the snide comments, thanks.
Its like a fun family cookout, except your family is burning in flames while trying to eat you. -secretfire

Offline Kevin Granade

• Administrator
  • Survivor
  • I code dead people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2014, 04:35:28 AM »
FYI, zombie door bashing is fixed and improved.  While I was at it I eliminated a bug where they wouldn't team up on door bashing if they were oriented diagonally.  (that's right, they team up to bash doors)