Author Topic: Brown Like Bears Tileset [Edit of Retrodays] Another version!  (Read 76894 times)

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
    • You can see my drawings here!
Re: Brown Like Bears Tileset [Edit of Retrodays] Another version!
« Reply #210 on: September 17, 2016, 07:38:09 PM »
Soon i'll start working again, if school lets me! And i'm totally keeping some ideas from Meloman's version. I hope you'll like them! Sorry for not having much time to work on this.

Offline DeWolf

• Survivor
  • STAY AWAY FROM MY PRETZELS
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2017, 06:38:52 AM »
So any idea what is causing my game to say that it fails to load tiles_config.json in the semi latest experimental version and I have no idea what causes it.

Offline Snapdragon

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2017, 05:25:34 PM »
So any idea what is causing my game to say that it fails to load tiles_config.json in the semi latest experimental version and I have no idea what causes it.
Go to tileset.txt and remove "BrownLikeBears\" from the JSON: and TILESET: lines.

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 27, 2017, 01:29:31 AM »
Woops, sorry for not being here to help ya sooner! Thanks Snapdragon for helping him for me.

It has been quite a while since that, yeah, and some things changed around in the way the game loads tiles. Might need to update the link sometime, though quite some time has passed since i last updated it, and i kind of already accepted i'll never truly finish it, hehe.

Anyone can take up the torch if you wanna!
I guess one day i'll try to continue, but who knows! The new features for tilesets seem quite fancy, so yep, quite tempting. Let's wait for what future me has to say! I hear he is quite an awesome guy.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 27, 2017, 02:07:38 AM »
No offence, but I think I like future Stopsignal better. He's a little older, but has more life experience too. ;)

Good luck whatever you choose, but I think your tileset is currently the most complete? It'll be hard to replace you.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline StopSignal

• Survivor
  • Never stop drawing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 27, 2017, 03:07:14 AM »
Hah! it certainly is not!
Chesthole's really complete and really awesome, and the Xotto one is quite neat as well! Also they use the new tileset features fully!
Because i'm an idiot i'd probably play the game with just ascii because it'd be weird not to use my tileset (i have this thing were, if a game's art is moddable, I NEED TO MOD IT, see: https://imgur.com/a/YdxD0) otherwise it wouldn't feel good. and mine is quite unfinished, but welp, hehe. I still recommend them! Also Chezzo is quite an awesome pal, so i'm happy to see how well his tileset was received, hehe

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 27, 2017, 04:39:37 AM »
OH yes! silly me, ive only barely gotten back into it after all the computer switching and tuning Ive done recently.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.