Poll

Combat System Thoughts?

Understand it + am happy with it.
8 (61.5%)
Understand it + am not happy with it.
0 (0%)
Don't Understand it + will be willing to learn.
1 (7.7%)
Don't Understand it + don't like it.
0 (0%)
I liek eggs
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [OOC] {Itinera} - The Intergalactic Adventure RP - [BEING REVIVED]  (Read 10613 times)

Offline Flashlight Hoarder

• Survivor
  • Mutagen is Far superior to ordinary Booze!
    • View Profile
Re: [OOC] {Itinera} - The Intergalactic Adventure RP - [MASSIVE WIP]
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2015, 03:18:29 PM »
I think I see a mess in the making,*reaches for mop, gets in combat stance*
Most Survivors have Teddy Bears, I have Flashlights.

Offline Jakers

• Survivor
  • Surviving - With Class!
    • View Profile
    • Lone - My illustrated suggestion game.
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2015, 01:28:20 AM »
CS's are up! Squared brackets make it look complex, but it shouldn't take that long to fill out. If you're having trouble thinking of starting items, just type 'Starting kit' alongside the L-S-O Suit + Pistol. Remember you have to keep the L-S-O Suit + Pisol in your starting equipment.

As for starting with bionics, I've been thinking about it and given it a no due to progressive gameplay reasons. But if you have good electricians on the ship, it won't be long at all before you can make some bionics and install them with ease.

Offline Dec

• Survivor
  • Have You Seen the Yellow Sign?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2015, 01:36:51 AM »
Name: Sera Wilhelm
Height: 5'4
Appearance: Sera is a girl (obviously) of average height, with an average frame. She's not exactly muscular, not entirely fat, and yet not totally skinny all at the same time (Some skin, some brawn, some curves, as she likes to put it). Her hair is pitch black, almost too black to be natural, and her piercing sky blue eyes contrast with her snow white skin. A few of her teeth (three molars in the back, the right one up front) have been replaced with iron fillings, and the remnants of old scars remain on Sera's waist and arms.
Assigned Class: MAY-DIC
===
Notable Skills: [Combat Medic Training] (Not exactly gonna panic in the face of danger, or falter when treating a patient in less-than-desirable conditions or situations.)
Positive Traits: Very, Very Hard to Discourage: Sera's not exactly one to fall to despair when the going gets rough and things don't turn out how they're supposed to.
Masochist: (Sort of a neutral one, more so positive in my opinion.) Well, every girl has her kinks. Sera's the kind to try and hide them, along with any other 'flaws' as well as possible, and it doesn't mean she's gonna enjoy serious bodily harm.....well, completely.

Negative Traits: Emotional Crashes: When I say that Sera's hard to get down, I may have left out that when she does get down in the dumps, she's down.
Smokes Like a Demon: Blah blah blah, Sera has some problems and likes to bottle up her emotions. Solution? Cigarettes. And lots of them.
===
Starting Equipment: L-S-O Suit, L-S-O Laser Pistol, First Aid Kit (Professional grade, but it's been added on to with Sera's personal remedies and unconventional pills she's found to help certain things), Large Carton of Smokes, Lighter.
Personality: Sera is a ditzy, derpy, almost goofy girl most of the time, but by no means dumb. She's hiding a bit of a troubled and cold interior, however, and despite her persevering and positive attitude, may crack under enough pressure. The ungodly amount she smokes may hint at this. However, sneaking her masochism and troubled thoughts past the mental checkups does testify to how clever she can really be.
Quirks: Ditzy happiness mixed with chain smoking and hidden masochism. What's not to love?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 08:01:08 AM by Forrest »
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2015, 02:09:33 AM »
((Can we have paper books? or is there just e-books now?))
Name: Cooper O'Reily
Height: 6'2
Appearance: A tall-ish man that is rather scrawny with copper colored hair
Assigned Class: Translator
===
Notable Skills: [Cooking]
Positive Traits: [Likable][Speed Reader]
Negative Traits: [Freaks out when in combat][Short-sighted]
===
Starting Equipment: L-S-O Suit, L-S-O Laser Pistol, Small single-blade pocket knife, Dunwich Horror by H.P. Lovecraft, a pair of prescription eyeglasses, a cook-book, a pair of thin fabric gloves.
Personality: General nice guy. Gets annoyed easily, but he will ask politely for you to stop. Will be a dick if only you are a dick to him.
Quirks: Rather Impatient and startled easily. Also he curses a crapton.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:39:27 AM by wilson7755 »
Endlessly causing shenanigans.

ajwilli1

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2015, 02:32:31 AM »

Name: Vance Fletcher
Height: 5.7ft"
Appearance: A physically-fit gentleman with a strong and square face, he looks like he just jumped out of an old 20s modernist painted. His hair is a bright white, with a well kept beard that covers his jawline and forms into a goatee. His hair is slicked back and flows down to his shoulders (like a fancy mullet).
Assigned Class: Captain
===
Notable Skills: [Democracy/Speech] (whatever you call it)
Positive Traits: [Handsome]: Even though he's in his 60's he has a vintage, sexy grandpa vibe to him.
[Decent Chef]: Hey man, when you have to live alone when your wife goes on vacation. You gotta learn on your own. Knows how to make a mean Macaroni and Hotdog Casserole.
[Calm]: Of course being Captain requires a certain level-headedness. Won't panic as easily.
[Dancer]: He won two dancing competitions in college, not to mention he used to be pretty popular during the Return of Disco.

Negative Traits: [Delusional/Denier]: This is apart of a twist. What this means is that he'll go in denial over players or NPC deaths that we was close to, so basically if your crew or a great friend he won't let go... he'll pretend you're still alive. Unless you finally snap him into reality, then he'll get a wee-bit depressed for a time.
[Weak Bladder]: Old Age is a bitch, loses hydration faster. [I won't RP every bathroom break, but having him drink more should be a damn good negative trait.]
[Old]: Isn't as limber as the other players, while he can dance. He can't do it for long, and climbing things normally put some strain on him.
[Slow Runner]: Can't run as fast as the other players, just stack on top of being old.
[Sleepy]: Tends to snooze longer than the average player, just give him a quick bap on the head to wake him up.
[Alcoholic]: Space Nam' drove him to drinking, he now has a light addiction to his flask. Normally drinking right before bed or at a meal.

===
Starting Equipment: -L-S-O Suit
-L-S-O Laser Pistol
-Flask of "Captain Orlando's Reserve Rum"
-A beat up old journal he uses as a 'task list' comes with a pencil
(click to show/hide)
-Microphone, attached to his suit
-Pie-Tech(TM) Racing Gloves
-Small PDA/TV-thing connected to the ship's security cameras
-The Chain of Command: A whip that belongs to military officers, he uses it now to swat at flies on the wall or stupid co-workers... or his wife, when she used to love it.

Personality: Like a adorable, funny, and kinda pervy grandpa that only wants the best for you... but that's off-duty or when he's not doing anything. When he mans the ship and starts barking orders, he quickly becomes a regular (Captain Nemo) salty sea captain.
Quirks: He's an old-timer that has seen both the best and worst of life, so he'll be the most mature of the group. But that won't stop him from being goofy when the time calls for it, or become borderline insane when loved ones and friends start dying.
[/color]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 02:44:20 AM by ajwilli1 »

Offline Nickboom

• Survivor
  • Nickboom 2: The Return of the Nickboom
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2015, 02:47:42 AM »
Name: Glee (No last name)
Height: 5'0"
Appearance: A short girl with short always messy chin length hair. Her eyes are blue and her skin fair. Her hair is brown and she often wears clothes that she stylizes herself. Her body type is lithe.
Assigned Class: Researcher
===
Notable Skills: Gymnast
Positive Traits: Extremely Intelligent, Very Flexible, Nerves of Steel
Negative Traits: Autistic (On the lighter side of the spectrum), Sociopath, Mental Breakdowns
===
Starting Equipment: L-S-O Suit, L-S-O Laser Pistol [Starting Kit (Just give me stuff a researcher would need)
Personality: Almost always a happy contribing character of the team. However she tends to ignore other people's feelings in a quest for her own happiness. Likes to prank people...quite a bit. Normally sticks to her lab unless she needs to meet the others, report something, eat, or play a prank. Sometimes however she becomes oddly disconnected and withdraw barely responding more then the required amount.
Quirks: Tends to ignore topics that dont interest her, Talks about whatever she wants regardless of how odd or strange, Sometimes treats the others like her test subjects, Sometimes withdraws completely from the group, Hates brushing her hair and appearing orderly constantly seems disheveled and just woke up.
"Forrest's snuggle meter is running low. Jacklyn will have to get aggressive."

sovietspyder

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2015, 03:29:44 AM »
Removed my second post, I'll put it back over here for posterity, also, updated my reserved slot.

Quote from: sovietspyder on January 22, 2015, 07:15:15 PM
I'll go for a sadistic combat medical officer then, foils yay!

Offline Inquisitor Dust

• Survivor
  • A Wayward Pilgrim
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2015, 04:18:09 AM »
We better have some damn good Medics too for the bionics. I'm not letting an electrician replace my eye!

Name: Jacklyn "Spades" Parker
Height: 5'11"
Appearance: A tall woman with black hair in a pixie cut. She's almost constantly chewing on a toothpick and her eyes always seem to be half-closed, as if she's just bored with life. Her eyes are an icy blue color.
Assigned Class: Enforcer
===
Notable Skills: REMEMBER THE BASICS OF [CQC], SNAKE SPADES!
Positive Traits: [Intimidating] [Fearless]
Negative Traits: [Overzealous] [Unsociable] [Sadist]
===
Starting Equipment: LSO Armored Suit, LSO Laser Pistol, LSO Laser Autorifle, Stun Rod, Toothpicks
Personality: Spades is cold, distant, bored, uninterested, and honestly a bit overzealous when it comes to her job. She enjoys hurting. Though she won't randomly resort to violence, once she's started she finds it a little hard to stop. She's often dismissive when approached, unless it's work.
Quirks: Spade's has a few nervous tics, including her toothpick chewing habit. She also likes the taste of her own blood (and admittedly that of others).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:59:30 AM by Inquisitor Dust »
Occasional browser and player.

Offline Mrnocamera

• Survivor
  • There is a lack of cameras here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2015, 09:56:40 AM »
* Mrnocamera brandishes his...    Future screwdriver or whatever.

Name: Stephanie Carbine.
Height: 5'7
Appearance: Short blue hair, grey eyes, thin.
Assigned Class: Electrician.
===
Notable Skills: [Good With Electronics]
Positive Traits: [Fast Reaction Time]
Negative Traits: [Always Tired] [Unable To Use Bionics]
===
Starting Equipment: L-S-O Suit, L-S-O Laser Pistol, Electrician Kit.
Personality: Seems to be generally upbeat, but will randomly leave conversations without prompting.
Quirks: Constantly looks tired, twirls any small object she holds for an extended period of time.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:21:06 PM by Mrnocamera »
Who says that you need to be good at games, anyway?

Offline Flashlight Hoarder

• Survivor
  • Mutagen is Far superior to ordinary Booze!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2015, 05:51:28 PM »
Name: That Weird Janitor,(First middle and last names) Close friends just call him Janitor
Height: 6.9
Appearance: He is a hulking beast of a man with a scar pitted face and a nose that's obviously been broken many times. He wears a pair of Aviator Goggles.
He was allowed onto the ship because he is the absolute best at his job, Even if he does take it a little to seriously.
Assigned Class: Janitor, He refers to himself as Grand Lord Chief Preserver of All Horizontal Surfaces.
===
Notable Skills:
He is a Master at using cleaning supplies and Janitor tools as surprisingly Lethal weapons, That is, He's a Janitor Ninja.
He is the ultimate when it comes to detecting near microscopic levels of filth that shouldn't be there, He's a Master Observer.

Positive Traits:

Extreme Disease Resistance:He deals with the worst filth in the universe daily, His Immune system isn't a pushover.
Extreme Willpower: YOU WILL NOT BREAK THE JANITOR!
Extremely Steady: He is one of the best at keeping his balance, And if needed can stand utterly still for hours.
Laughable: Despite his appearance most simply can't help but laugh at his weapon choice, This has been the death of many slobs.

Negative Traits:

Janitorial Paladin: He absolutely does NOT tolerate slobs and those who spread filth, To the point that he is somewhat murderous towards them.
Crazy about Filth: He will often drop everything just to clean a little bit of dirt, No matter what the consequences.
Takes Professional Courtesy To Far: He will not harm another Janitor under any circumstances.
No Common Sense: That is secondary to purging Filth.

===
Starting Equipment: L-S-O Suit, L-S-O Laser Pistol, Cleaning Bucket, Mop, Broom, Book titled "The Horrors of Filth", Rock with a smiley face on it and the word Bill written on it, Aviator Goggles that can be used as Microscopes with a few button pushes.
Personality: He does very little outside of his job but he's constantly muttering the Rock which he calls Bill. Whenever somebody talks to him while he's working, he's prone to completely ignore them.
Quirks: He is very chaotic regarding his emotions, To the point where one moment he'd be laughing and smiling, Then suddenly Berserking. If someone questions his work ethic or the fact that he is talking to a rock he will do everything in his power to arrange an "Accident." This occurs significantly less to PCs, whatever that means.

OK.
Most Survivors have Teddy Bears, I have Flashlights.

Offline yonsisac

• Survivor
  • "Just Burn the Place Down alredy!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2015, 07:00:15 PM »
Name:Mark Clark
Height:6.0 FT tall
Appearance:Mark is slightli pale,has Short Brown Hair,has hazel eyes,slightli oval face,and a slightli Slender Built,has a scar on his left cheek and aswell a Tattoo on the back of his palm of a Bullet.
Assigned Class:Engineer
===
Notable Skills:Ship Knowlage:Mark has been reading about ships mostly all his life and now he knows Multiple Classes of ship and knows every single place in them,in short Mark knows any Kind a ship...well..that is not alien.
Positive Traits:Strong Bones,Problem solver
Negative Traits:Thin Skin,Stomping addiction
===
Starting Equipment: L-S-O Suit, L-S-O Laser Pistol
Plasma Cutter:No this is not a wepon...well from afar that is,this Cutter is used By engeniers to Cut metal,In short it can be used to Cut mostly anything like Bars,Locks,Etc But its recommended NOT as a wepon as its Fragial and could be damage if used as one....Or Blow up in your hand...so dont used as a wepon..there is even a Lable that says it!
Tool Box:Has all the mechanic needs,like Hammer,screwdriver,Ductape,etc what else to you expect from a Tool Box?
Geiger Counter:wen reparing ships you gota make sure there is no green around...or you might turn green.
Personality:Mark is silent and hard working and overall Serius especially wen it comes to work on a ship,he ussually is kinda silent but loves having a good chat wen there is no work,he is brave most of the time and very curius one aswell.
Quirks:"When in Doubt...Stomp it out!"

ajwilli1

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2015, 08:00:44 PM »
This is going to be a quirky crew of quirkability. I love it.

Positive Traits:Strong Bones

Got Milk?

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2015, 08:02:04 PM »
So currently my character is the youngest...
Endlessly causing shenanigans.

Offline yonsisac

• Survivor
  • "Just Burn the Place Down alredy!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2015, 10:42:31 PM »

Got Milk?
Yes me have Mucho Milk...You whants some?

ajwilli1

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2015, 10:44:41 PM »

Got Milk?
Yes me have Mucho Milk...You whants some?
YES!