Poll

Tone and Seriousness

Full-on Western Simulation. [Realistic in everyway]
4 (50%)
Middle ground. [Include some fantastical elements here and there.]
1 (12.5%)
A Western Folk Tale. [The 'issues' of the west are pretty much muted, with only the tale of revenge taking center stage.]
0 (0%)
This option is just for the GM, so he doesn't have to click the view results on the poll.
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [OOC/Discussion] Red Rivers: The Western RP [Family History!]  (Read 10486 times)

ajwilli1

Re: [OOC/Discussion] Red Rivers: The Western RP [Family History!]
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2015, 03:19:05 AM »
Aw sweet, is it fine that I make a character sheet?

Yeah, I need to update with the characters that are in waiting. Basically once one of the brothers drop out, or die horrifically you get dropped in.

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2015, 03:59:13 AM »
Name: Aaron Dallas
Age 23
Appearance: He is a 8'4 man with blue almost grey eyes. He has a stout build, he has rough looking hands.

Wearing: A pair of black jeans, a white button-up shirt with sleeves rolled up, a black waist-coat, a sandy tan duster, a pair of socks, and a pair of tan leather boots.
Holster: {Shoulder strap}
Weapon: {Tomssen, Sons & Co. Coach gun with strap} {An ornate cane}
Ammo: {18 shot shells}
Inventory: {A locket, Contains a photo of mum} {A leatherbound Journal} {A set of writing utensils} {A wallet with some cash}

Skills: {Hunting} {Reading} {Brawling} {Skinning} [Anything goes, even whistling can be a skill.]
Traits: {Steady hands}{Eagle eye}{Walks with a limp}{An ugly looking scar on his leg}
Childhood: He had a normal childhood, he went hunting with his father during the summer. But then, during a hunting trip, a bear came and attacked him and his father, He... didn't make it, and it roughed up his leg pretty badly. He came back with his coach gun, they mostly hunted birds, he worked when he was 17. He worked at a bank, his mother has plenty of cash at home, he went to go travel on trains, stage coaches, or just walking the roads.
Personality: Rather sophisticated, A city boy you may say.

What will your posts be like?: "Bartender! Scotch please." Aaron requests the bartender, "'ey city-boy, far from home are ya'?" a large man says, he ignores him, "Hey! Answer me!" Aaron refuses to give him an answer. Aaron revives his drink, The hulking mass readies a punch, He notices it, he smashes his cane against the man's knee. he crumples to the floor, "Are you going to think about what you were about to do? Now let me have my drink and I'll won't break you kneecap." He says, he takes a drink from his scotch.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 12:25:59 AM by wilson7755 »
Endlessly causing shenanigans.

ajwilli1

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2015, 04:01:21 AM »
Ehhhh.... sure why not.

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2015, 04:01:59 AM »