Author Topic: Divom: Rebirth [Gods, start your engines.]  (Read 8860 times)

ajwilli1

Re: Divom: Rebirth [Gods, start your engines.]
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 06:23:45 PM »
Ajulious is thrown from the void. Stumbling and landing flat on his face, he finds himself isolated in a small cave, one that has no entry or exit points with a small water stream pouring into a basin at the center of what is rather an underground cavern. He notes that is is very chilly inside this place that he was forced into.

"Boy it is sure lonely here.", the madgod spoke, his visible breath rising and dissipating in the blood freezing temperature. "I know!" He shouted out with glee. He pulled out a pack of Voideritos Finest Cigars and took a piece of dirt from the cave's stream, squeezing it on top of the cigars. Creating a new life.

(click to show/hide)

Seeing that his new creatures are happy with their surroundings. Ajulious gives them seeds and teaches them how to farm their own narcotic mushrooms, along with allowing said mushrooms to grow for them to build totems to Ajulious and houses.

(click to show/hide)

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 06:56:49 PM »
Maxwell teaches the Pigmen how to get clay and make clay pots/vessels, he makes a nearby hot spring, he makes a clay deposit near the spring. He makes the smartest Pigman the priest, they will be named "Swine" He says his goodbyes to his Pigmen and poofs back to his sphere.
Endlessly causing shenanigans.

Offline Jakers

• Survivor
  • Surviving - With Class!
    • View Profile
    • Lone - My illustrated suggestion game.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2015, 08:54:04 PM »
Jaith warmly smiles as his Whitegrass begins to spread, flooding his part of the world with luminance and warmth. Now that the soil was blooming with his lovely plants, Jaith decided he needed to create his first creatures throughout the land, that would live in kindness and harmony.

>Jaith Creates the Keldiquines. A majestic, equine beast that comes in a variety of bright colours, and emit purity. They're also very morally kind, and always show deep compassion to other creatures, regardless of whether they are divine or not. They can also fight in the most dire of situations. (See spoiler for more info)

(click to show/hide)
>Jaith also decorates his lands with Trueflowers. These flowers come in a variety of colours (mainly pink), and dot the landscapes prettily. How very fabulous! They also act as a curative for his divine beasts when they're in trouble spreading love.
(click to show/hide)

"How wonderful." Jaith muttered, admiring his lovely creations as they began to take form. Although he wanted to spread this love and kindness throughout the land to create eternal harmony... he had a feeling some of the more evil spirits that roamed this land would find his ideas of love and harmony laughably stupid. Jaith pouted at the thought. All he wanted to do was create a world where everyone could love and care for eachother... and that's what he was going to do.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:59:24 PM by Jakers »

Offline Exodus

• Survivor
  • Bat King
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2015, 08:56:36 PM »
His Lordship zooms about his little plateau, watching as the grass [Regular grass.] grows, he goes ahead and plants several tree seeds as well especially ones which produce fruit. With that done he terraforms a pond into the center of the plateau and fills it with algae and fish. After that is done he terraforms a very small cave to protect against the newly formed rain and weather.

His Lordship then zooms into the cave and creates his first intelligent lifeform, a creature of curiosity and caution.

[Ratkin]
(click to show/hide)

His Lordship creates a small group of these and begins to fill their heads with the knowledge of communication and learning. He explains to them that he is their creator and that they are to serve him. Finally he shows them to the pond and teaches them how to use pointy sticks to capture fish for consumption.

With that done His Lordship retires to a private place in the void and watches his people.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Hi, carefull I hear THAT guy is around here....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2015, 09:00:15 PM »
Why does Divom Rp something something take up sooooo many spots on the unread forum so frequently >.<
And WHEN did Jakers start in on Divom !!! grrr *stalks off kicking random things muttering before yelling out "Why can't the world make sense anymore!"
A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses, dynamite and other fused items. This makes it the source of raging fires and destruction, and the ignition of beautiful displays of pyrotechnics and many beneficial flames as well a pranksters tool.
hey.... whats that hissing sound.

Offline Perigrin

• Survivor
  • Booze is far superior to Mutagen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2015, 09:20:15 PM »
I'm here, don't ignore me! School and what not

Perigrinius sees his followers, and teaches them how to make alcoholic beverages. He starts to very slowly and gradually cool the lava ocean around his polar continent.

Perigrinius notices that Ajoulius is here, and rings him up on the god phone.

"WAAAAAZZZZZZZUUUUUUPPPP"
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Well this went from fine to fucked real fast.

Offline Rhodri

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2015, 10:39:32 PM »
*Sigh* Food sources are taking too long to reach my Thrutians. I shall create on myself.

The Thrutians awaken from the hibernation, by order of Rakra himself. They begin digging many interlocked tunnels, to act as a home.

Within specialized chambers within the tunnels, Rakra plants the first Yooglith plants. (You may notice I'm making these names up.)

(click to show/hide)

No more hibernation. Now is the time for my subjects to endlessly expand the underground Thrutian base. I shall call it... The Hellmouth. (If you get the reference you are an awesome person.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 10:43:21 PM by Rhodri »
Steam name is FlyingSpaceRhino

Offline Dec

• Survivor
  • Have You Seen the Yellow Sign?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2015, 11:46:22 PM »
Zox senses the earthly presence of another like Zox within the veins of the earth. Not like Zox in the power sense, of course, no......like Zox in the mindset. Zox could feel that this one was not like the petty, goodly entities above. Perhaps an ally of Zox in the future.....

Until then, Zox sets about making Zox's spawn fit for battle. Channeling more of Zox's primeval power of darkness and entropy, Zox fills their simple brains with intense thoughts of hate and destruction, ensuring that they will be utterly ruthless in combat.

Zox's Word given, Zox gives the spawn a proper training course......using a bit more power, Zox tunnels a larger set of caverns nearby, connected to the spawn's by a narrower tunnel that only they can fit through. Within these, Zox forms large, simple-minded sphere creatures, all muscle and fat and blood. Self-sufficient and self-replicating, they'll make a perfect food source for the spawn.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 01:36:32 AM by Forrest »
"'Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!'"

Offline Hibou

• Survivor
  • Arguably dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 01:16:20 AM »
Alirum watches upon the watery plain that it has created, and thinks This will require much more work to create a proper realm, but I am without power unless I have the voices of the devout to fuel me. This can be fixed.

Flexing its godly hands once again, Alirum creates a race of sentient beings to live in its realm of the sea.

(click to show/hide)

With them, Alirium wills into existence a plant to sustain these creatures.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lorknis

• Survivor
  • God of Fertility
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2015, 09:28:33 PM »
Ash is first produced underground in the caverns of the night by the PuffMerrs. Caverns, both natural and unnatural will serve as their homes as they begin to plant Ashroomius to live in and eat. Further below these creatures are the two dominate Under-Dark races, The Thrutians and The Zox. Both stir from their slumbers and awaken to begin digging out their underground kingdoms. However, as luck would have it, the two races dig into each other's caverns and the two races meet making this the first meeting of two races ever. They stare each other down, ready to kill each other.

Above ground, trees begin to grow and form into small forests dotted around the plateau. Grass spreads quickly and soon the entire continent is covered. In the center of the plateau, the first fruit baring trees are formed. They produce a spiky red ball which grows near the top of the tree. Inside however is a delicious liquid and meat. Under these trees is a lake filled with the first algae and fish that will feed the new race in the nearby cave.

In the South-Eastern part of the island, a race of horse are formed that feed from the White-Grass [which has spread quite well]. They are a kind race and breed well because of that.

In the North-Western Island, the Pigman discover clay but are much too busy eating each other to care.

In the Polar Wastes, the ice is melting causing water levels to raise and the Giants there learn how to create beer though they have nothing to make any out of. They also notice the small creatures swimming in the water and they attempt to catch/eat them but fail.

In the deep ocean, a race of merfolk are created that live in small hunting tribes. They gather Pom D'mers to live, eat, and prosper.   
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
Harlan Ellison

We are never fighting alone.
Get up, get going,
I’ll meet you there.

Offline Perigrin

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 01:34:46 AM »
(dude, I gave them Grass and Barley. Read my posts.)

Offline Lorknis

• Survivor
  • God of Fertility
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 01:39:39 AM »
[Oh well excuse me for missing something. Christ...]
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
Harlan Ellison

We are never fighting alone.
Get up, get going,
I’ll meet you there.

Offline Perigrin

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2015, 01:41:07 AM »
[Oh well excuse me for missing something. Christ...]
(sorry if I sounded mean, my life is a FusterCluck right now. Sorry. Unless that was sarcasm.)

Offline Exodus

• Survivor
  • Bat King
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 02:50:15 AM »
His Lordship watches as his Ratkin prowper. They had fruit anf fish, now they needed to learn better living, such as building homes. His Lordship created a foorm for himself amd announced his presence once more. He then began instructing the Ratkin on the art of lumberjacking and of building basic huts. After that was done he delegated a couple Ratkin to gathering any loose ores they could find. With that done he created a small pack of rabbits and set them loose.

His civilization was coming together nicely.

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 02:52:38 AM »
Maxwell makes new plants, potatoes and maize, he gives them to the Pigmen, and hows them how to plant the maize and potatoes. "Now stop eating each-other". He shows them how to make fire and how to cook the potatoes and maize.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 03:26:34 AM by wilson7755 »
Endlessly causing shenanigans.