Author Topic: Divom: Rebirth [Gods, start your engines.]  (Read 10281 times)

Offline Rhodri

• Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: Divom: Rebirth [Gods, start your engines.]
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2015, 07:14:32 AM »
As their two creatures met, Zox and Rakra formed the Alliance of the Underground* via secret god-phone communications. This means our creature won't kill each other, among other things.

*We couldn't come up with a better name. :P
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 10:03:23 AM by Rhodri »
Steam name is FlyingSpaceRhino

Offline Jakers

• Survivor
  • Surviving - With Class!
    • View Profile
    • Lone - My illustrated suggestion game.
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2015, 02:10:11 PM »
Jaith watches the Keldiquines breed, and the very sight of this brings joy to Jaith's heart. His lands were peaceful, happy, and beautiful. As much as he'd love to keep it this way... Jaith had a feeling that other people wouldn't like his ways of life. Either way, he wasn't going to turn into a hostile God. Not now, not ever... perhaps now would be a good time to create some subspecies of his divine beasts? In this case, slightly intelligent ones.

>Jaith creates a more intelligent version of his Keldiquines: the Keldisai. Keldisai are equine, anthromorphic humanoids that live in harmony with the environment, and although they aren't an intelligent form of humanoid (yet), they still are bestowed with the intelligence to live off cooked Trueflowers, Whitegrass, and the main chunk of their diet comes from Keldiquine milk.

[[Note that I haven't upgraded all of my Keldiquines into Keldisai - I've just created a new species to live alongside them. Description below.]]
(click to show/hide)
>Jaith teaches the Keldisai two basic things: Cooking to improve their food resources, and communication (basic language). Jaith reveals himself to the Keldisai to teach them languages, adressing them in a loving manner and teaching them how to live in harmony. Hopefully, this will increase the number of Jaith's followers, and the Keldisai will mate peacefully.

Offline sammyjudo

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2015, 10:32:22 PM »
Can i make a new god mine would be highly... interesting

Offline sammyjudo

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2015, 10:00:48 PM »
Tesla  the God of Science Electricity and Dapper Dressing AKA Tesla the GOSEADD

Tesla having just appeared in this new realm thinks "that last experiment didnt go to plan... Time for a restart" Tesla looks upon the unicorns and scoffs he has a similar reaction to the rats and pigs and those cigar things. His creatures will not live with this rabble he looks deeper and sees lurking horrors and shivers. His creatures will not live there either finally he looks at the core of the planet made of many metals ( Gold, Iron, Copper, Silver, Platinum, Aluminum, Etc) mixed with silicon and there he sees a place for his creatures but first they need a home. Tesla creates a Seven sided prism (about as tall and wide as the height of the uk) in the middle of each side are geothermal generator extending directly out of the core into the mantle then he creates just below each generator a entrance to gather metals from the core for there constructions then from the to about 1 third in he makes bay after bay of hydroponic farms and he makes potatos the farms are automated of course and he connects them to his generator then he takes another a sixth up from inner edge of the hydroponics this would be metal and food processing inside this another 3rd was left for labs and housing and in the final 6th tesla build the giant tesla tower supplying internet radio tv electricity and teleportation to his citizens in this middle area he creates a giant cooling area to make sure it's livable. He then creates millions of his subjects these would be the prime humans

Prime humans are like humans except they need no sunlight it is in fact dangerous for them they also live for 1000 years and are resistant to radiation and dangerous chemicals they survive on synthesised nutrient paste made from the hydroponics bays which contains everything needed for survival they need no water due to the conditions they live in. Finally they have no genetic malformations are all beautiful and the lowest IQ they can have is a 200 (300-350 is average) and 450 is the highest possible with this tesla sits back and sighs after a huge exertions. These guys are about cataclysm before the cataclysm level of advanced so tons of powerful experimental technology and maybe if i feel evil black goo (MUHAHAHAHA).

OOC: im sorry for taking multiple liberties with this i just thought this was too cool a chance to pass up

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 10:07:58 PM by sammyjudo »

Offline Hibou

• Survivor
  • Arguably dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2015, 02:01:02 AM »
Unfortunately, Sam, most of the people that contributed to this RP have either migrated or disappeared. That doesn't mean you can't start your own RP, though...

Offline MeriPlauffirl

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
Divom Rebirth Gods start your engines
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2016, 02:53:14 PM »
Id say... This would be a good one to RP... Not to mention, Sci-fi genre? Im in

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2016, 09:24:17 PM »
Read the post above yours. This thread is currently abandoned. If you start a new one let me know though.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.