Author Topic: DDA issue voting site!  (Read 15196 times)

Unfolder

Re: DDA issue voting site!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 02:16:09 AM »
Whoops! Not cool enough for the cata school!!1

Offline Valiant

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 04:35:18 PM »
Is it possible to show number of comments next to issue/PR? It would be a convenient way to track discussions.

Offline dRbiG

• Zombie Food
  • Hack!
    • View Profile
    • dRbiG's Card
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2015, 08:58:50 AM »
Is it possible to show number of comments next to issue/PR? It would be a convenient way to track discussions.

This seems to be technically doable. Yet I'm against it - I don't want the IV to be information overloaded, and I want to present as little biasing information as possible (e.g. I will never show the author of issue/pr). And all that info is one click away anyway.

Also the 'stale' indicator is a proxy for discussion activity.

Having said the above - I want the IV to serve the community... Opinions will be heard, so to say :)

BTW. If possible I'd prefer getting such suggestions through GitHub issues, as I don't check the forum too often.
dRbiG at FreeNode, IRCNet
                         But all's one level plain he hunts for flowers.

Offline dRbiG

• Zombie Food
  • Hack!
    • View Profile
    • dRbiG's Card
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 01:25:03 PM »
I've deployed version 1.1 today, which now by default does voting with JavaScript - no more jumping page when you click that arrow.

As I'm not particularly fond of JS you can switch to the old behaviour by clicking the link down in the footer.

As far as front-end is concerned I think the only 'missing thing' is that filtering could be done in JS, which should in theory make it 'faster', but honestly I don't think I'll bother with this.

Happy voting/coding/modding!

Offline dRbiG

• Zombie Food
  • Hack!
    • View Profile
    • dRbiG's Card
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2015, 07:23:50 AM »
Seems we have now 50 registered users (not counting me) - half way to the round 100 ;)

Also a note for people missing old(er) issues: it seems the GitHub API reports the last 30 modified issues - therefore old(er) issues are being picked up as well when there is some activity. Once picked up the issue will stay until it is closed (and then until it's cleaned from closed).

Offline Valiant

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2015, 04:59:52 PM »
It seems that site isn't updating for several days. Last entry was on 8th of October.

Offline thaumato

• Zombie Food
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 02:58:25 AM »
New to the forum. This site is down, and this thread hasn't been updated in forever. Should the site be fixed or should this thread be de-stickied?