Author Topic: Just wondering  (Read 14840 times)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
  • Laughing at death: the answer to impossible
    • View Profile
Re: Just wondering
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 02:34:21 AM »
I apologize for all the outbursts. I thought it was a full scale second forum. I do not apologize to the people that tree to shut down the forums though. Thats not cool whatever your beef with the devs. Not cool. You are not forgiven >.>buba. Sorry everyone else though My bad.
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Lorknis

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 03:22:01 AM »
Tree to shut down the forums... what? You mean threaten?

But seriously though, you flipped shit but that's okay because I forgive you.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 03:44:14 AM »
tried* I didn't flip shit THAT bad, I just made my opinion well known. Thanks glad you forgive me
Feeds both of grandpas wolves, and but doesn't let them fight; Then saves the car full of cash sells it and starts an orphanage, anti-railroad-tying shenanigans-organization and invests.

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 03:19:42 PM »
wait... so the other forum is JUST an RP forum? No CDDA related stuff really goes on there? Really?
Indeed. It's mostly a general discussion.
Endlessly causing shenanigans.

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2015, 03:34:55 PM »
still sucks that a lot of good people took awesome conversations elsewhere...

Offline bubbadoo14

• Survivor
  • Surviving off the grid, man.
    • View Profile
    • Utterly Mad Forums
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 09:57:14 PM »
I apologize for all the outbursts. I thought it was a full scale second forum. I do not apologize to the people that (tried [I think?]) to shut down the forums though. (That's) not cool whatever your beef (was) with the devs(,) Not cool. You are not forgiven >.>( Bubba). Sorry everyone else though My bad.
^Fixed some spelling in ().

Locking MY threads is not "shutting down the forums" and they were unlocked real quick by the admins anyways. We never had any plans to ruin this forum, we just didn't agree to the moderators sudden new ideals and left. A lot of us still lurk in this forum, but the general discussion part of the forum has mostly all gone to the new forum.

FYI: We told you several times that this was not a "full scale second forum" and was not DDA related, but you seem to like ignoring us.

EDIT: Side note, me locking all my threads and bumping ancient ones may have been a stupid Idea. I am a man that does stupid shit. The thing is you are just being a dick about it, and that pisses me off.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:59:05 PM by bubbadoo14 »

Offline wilson7755

• Survivor
  • Hey nerds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 10:29:25 PM »
Well, would you look at that. My posts were 1337, now it 1338.
Endlessly causing shenanigans.

Offline KA101

• Administrator
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 11:18:06 PM »
People don't actually own the threads for which they happen to be the OP.  They may have caretaker privileges, sure, but they don't get to fuck over every other participant.

(You want to nuke your own *posts*, by all means.)

I've held my ideals for as long as I've participated on this forum, and for rather a while before then.  Before, I had to decide whether it was worth pestering Kevin every time someone such as yourself spewed bigoted crap.  My not modding/filing a mod report for each and every time someone spews crap doesn't make the crap acceptable.

It means that I have things I'd rather be doing.

Offline bostltch

• NPC
  • Don't look at me! It was him!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 11:43:06 PM »
Oh my, I'll I wanted was to know who was still here. People sure have some strong feelings.... Feelings that both partys have a right to feel. (my attempt to not pick a side yet)

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2015, 12:14:54 AM »
I apologize for all the outbursts. I thought it was a full scale second forum. I do not apologize to the people that (tried [I think?]) to shut down the forums though. (That's) not cool whatever your beef (was) with the devs(,) Not cool. You are not forgiven >.>( Bubba). Sorry everyone else though My bad.
^Fixed some spelling in ().

Locking MY threads is not "shutting down the forums" and they were unlocked real quick by the admins anyways. We never had any plans to ruin this forum, we just didn't agree to the moderators sudden new ideals and left. A lot of us still lurk in this forum, but the general discussion part of the forum has mostly all gone to the new forum.

FYI: We told you several times that this was not a "full scale second forum" and was not DDA related, but you seem to like ignoring us.

EDIT: Side note, me locking all my threads and bumping ancient ones may have been a stupid Idea. I am a man that does stupid shit. The thing is you are just being a dick about it, and that pisses me off.

Ima count that as a good enough apology, and I in turn apologize for my part in all this mess.

Offline bubbadoo14

• Survivor
  • Surviving off the grid, man.
    • View Profile
    • Utterly Mad Forums
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2015, 01:00:48 AM »
People don't actually own the threads for which they happen to be the OP.  They may have caretaker privileges, sure, but they don't get to fuck over every other participant.

(You want to nuke your own *posts*, by all means.)

I've held my ideals for as long as I've participated on this forum, and for rather a while before then.  Before, I had to decide whether it was worth pestering Kevin every time someone such as yourself spewed bigoted crap.  My not modding/filing a mod report for each and every time someone spews crap doesn't make the crap acceptable.

It means that I have things I'd rather be doing.
Just would like to reply with this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbG8DvRKoJw#t=33

Offline bostltch

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2015, 02:03:40 AM »
^^^ that is so... just yes

Offline Litppunk

• Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2015, 02:39:35 AM »
I like the argument...but I don't think its being applied to the correct disagreement.

Offline bostltch

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2015, 02:52:07 AM »
I don't think its being applied to the correct disagreement.

I agree but I'm sure you see the point he's making.

Offline KA101

• Administrator
  • Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2015, 02:56:42 AM »
Can't be bothered to watch.  As I've said, I wish you all the best on your forum.